KIWI® Camp Dry® Heavy Duty Water Repellent:
- Creates a tough barrier to repel water
- Allows materials to breathe
- Is odorless once thoroughly dried
- Works great on leather, canvas and all other breathable materials
"I used Heavy Duty Water Repellent when I went on my Mt. Whitney climb and my hiking
shoes repelled water. This is a great, affordable product to help waterproof your
shoes and keep your boots dry."
- Brian, blogger for Brian and Ashley’s Hiking Blog
"After spending time in the mud and rain, my boots stayed very dry; they even had
lots of little water beads all over that never soaked into the leather. Not only
did it work, the product was odorless after it dried."
- H. Moore, blogger for the OutdoorBlog.net.
Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents may be harmful
WATERPROOFING OUTDOOR LEATHERS:
- Hold product upright, 7-10 inches away from clean, dry leather or material.
- Spray evenly and thoroughly over surface area. Allow 24-48 hours to dry.
- To ensure maximum coverage and protection, repeat process.
- Product should be re-applied as needed based upon wear and exposure to the elements.
Silicone may impart a slightly darker, richer tone. Product should be applied in
well-ventilated area, away from heat and flame. Do not use while smoking.
Where to Use
This product works great on:
- Work boots
- Hiking, hunting and other outdoor boots